Monday, July 6, 2009

Big Trees!


I keep on finding more and more things to clean in our new place. It's somewhat stressful--- since I am now having nightmares about all the things that need to be done to fix our home. I'm so tired of being angry that common necessities are lacking in our new place, such as a bathroom window that open.

On a happier note, I have discovered the pure joy of using baking soda and water to clean all the caked on dirt and grossness in our place. Although I am busy preparing for my new class, I am excited to start to finally paint. It's going to be a challenge, because our bedroom has 12ft tall ceilings, but I had decided I was going to do a big nature inspired wall stencil like I had done in one of my older apartments...

I'm late on blogging about this fad, but I have to say.. I too have fallen in love with the Cole & Son Birch Tree Wall Paper. My wall forest isn't going to be as detailed as their beautiful wall paper, but probably similar in color. My friend handed me a sample of "Manhattan Mist", a nice soft grey color, which I think will do nicely in our new bedroom!


1 comment:

  1. Hey where's my recognition! I'm a friend with out a name.

    ReplyDelete