Monday, July 13, 2009

Blue Painting


We have finally broken some ground on our new place. Thanks to Dad this weekend, I was able to get a lot started on our new place. We stopped by the home improvement store to pick up the much needed paint and look for some new lighting. Dad suggested we get ceiling fan for our living room, which I had never thought of doing and am SO happy we did!

As you can see, Jeremy and I have tackled the living room and painted it a "Sea Air" color. It really has made me feel a lot better about our place. It is super cute and this picture from my iPhone is not doing it justice. Jeremy was a bit hesitant at first- because he saw the potential of it looking like a smurf.... but it doesn't!

Also, this past weekend I picked up some great decor stuff from the Brooklyn Flea! Mostly pictures that I need to buy frames for.. but nevertheless, awesomeness! My wallet is just hurting right now.. so no more buying... till probably this coming weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment