Saturday, July 4, 2009

New Blog, New Beginnings

July has come and its the busiest month I have been mentally putting off for what seems forever. Jeremy and I picked up the keys to our new place, which is much bigger and quite the fixer upper for us. When we saw the place, we had fallen in love with all the space that was offered, and the somewhat reasonable price for our neighborhood (which tends to be on the pricey side). Although I am a bit disappointed with over looking all the things that need to be updated... I'm quite excited to get in there and really make this apartment our home.



Our New Bedroom



Living room // Dining Room (That light fixture has got to go!)

So for now, I'm focusing on what colors to paint our walls. I'm looking for suggestions for what color to paint our living room!


In other news, I am going to start teaching again this week. I'm looking forward to working with new students and actually kinda also to the nervousness! Hahahah-- I never thought I'd say that. Now.. to get that slide show done..

Happy Fourth! I hope you all are eating veggie burgers and bbq!

No comments:

Post a Comment